The Black Belt in Thinking Boot Camp is presented by ViAGO International Limited.
Attendees from Australia, New Zealand and the Asia-Pacific region travel to a remote mountain location for seven days of intensive brain training.
The Boot Camp delivers these outcomes:
- To learn the Thinking Processes and the behaviour shaping Performance Management tools
- To align the efforts and effects of the functional areas of your organisation
- To develop a solution for a subject area, for which no generic solution already exists
Plus any personal or business objectives which you’ve clarified with your presenters.
It’s a live-in, all-inclusive Boot Camp, at a mountain retreat, with nowhere else to go and nothing else to do… learn, eat, and sleep. That’s it.
The Black Belt in Thinking Boot Camp is the ViAGO solution to understanding the mysterious world of creative problem solving, where cause-and-effect is blurry at best, foggy at worse, and experts seem to be constantly in disarray and disagreement as to what works and what does not.
Think faster, communicate more clearly and solve more complex problems with simpler solutions.
Use this enrollment key to enroll in the eLearning portal in order to access the BBIT taster courses.
You can also download the Black Belt in Thinking Brochure here.
Or Contact Us to discuss your needs directly.
The total fee for the course is 14,000 (in currency where the event is held) plus local taxes, if any. This is made up of Tuition 11,000 and Inclusions 3,000.
Tuition discounts are available for group bookings: If you are sending ten or more people within 12 months (and no fewer than three on any single Boot Camp) the Tuition is reduced by 25% to 8,250 (plus Inclusions as above). You must commit to these minimum numbers in advance to receive this discount.
A deposit of 3,000 plus local taxes, if any, per person confirms your registration. The balance is due 10 days prior to the Boot Camp.
Your fee includes the following:
- Transfers to/from nearest airport to the venue
- SIX nights twin-share accommodation; same-sex shares (see below for Extras if you want a separate room, or if you need to arrive a day earlier or leave a day later)
- Food and drink served during the breaks
- Pens, workbooks, etc
- WiFi access (where possible)
Your fee excludes the following:
- Bar, mini-bar and other incidental charges
- Phone calls
- Meals and accommodation outside the Boot Camp schedule
Please settle any of the above items with the venue on check-out.
You may pre-book and settle the following with the venue:
- Pre- or post-event accommodation
- Private room
All deposits (3,000) are non refundable. The remainder of the fee (11,000) is fully refundable or transferable to a future event.
Special pricing applies for:
- 2nd and 3rd Dan attendees
- Jonah upgrades (attendees who are already a qualified Jonah)
- NGOs and Nonprofits
The total fee is 8,500 (in currency where the event is held) plus local taxes, if any. This is made up of Tuition @ (50% off full fee) 5,500 and Inclusions 3,000.