The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
Who We Are
This site is being operated by ViAGO® International Limited. Our website address is: https://viagointernational.com.
We believe that any information you supply us, either via this website or as a result of further communication by email or phone, is confidential and we will not share anything you tell us with anyone else.
What Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect It
Your information is collected so that we can respond appropriately to your enquiry. Should you decide to purchase products or services this information may be retained to help best deliver these products or services.
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register with our website;
- information that you enter when you create a profile on our website—for example, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details, and employment details;
information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails or newsletters, or both;
- information that you enter while using the services on our website;
- information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
- information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details;
- information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, which includes your username, profile pictures, and the content of your posts;
- information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata; and
- any other personal information that you send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (e.g. EXIF, GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
The information we collect is contact information. This contact information includes name, role, and two forms of contact details, usually phone and email address. Depending on the service you are requesting the option is provided where you can add a message to help us understand your needs.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer
- Deleting cookies may have a negative impact on the usability of this website.
Google Tracking on This Website
HubSpot Tracking on This Website
This site uses HubSpot to manage content and understand what viewers are interested in from the website. For more information, click here
Embedded Content From Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Your Personal Information
At any time, you can send us an email or fill in a contact form and request that your personal information be modified or deleted. If following correspondence with us you have opted in to a newsletter you also have the option to opt out again. To opt out of any newsletters you are receiving simply send us an email or fill in a contact form stating that you are opting out of our newsletter.
- You can request that your data be deleted or corrected
- You can access the data we have about you
- You can request that your data be transferred to another party
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the following:
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a notary plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Disclosing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- to check comments through an automated spam detection service
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Security of Your Personal Information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our HubSpot partner servers. For more information, click here
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so that we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify registered users of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
Third Party Interactions
Inclusion of Third Party Website Connections
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
What Third Parties We Receive Data From